SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
perenniallyme

Have Liliums, DLs and Iris, Want unusual shade perennials

perenniallyme
12 years ago

I am clearing out some space in my community garden plot, and looking for perennials on my trade list, or something wonderful that I don't know about (hardy in 6a) mostly for my part-shade/shade back yard. Looking for a couple of large trades, as otherwise it isn't worth the postage. Please don't ask me to send for postage, as if I don't find trades, I will be giving them to friends. I don't have room for any more lilies, daylilies or bearded iris.

To go:

Asiatic lily bulbs, 2-3 of each:

loretto

centerfold

suncrest

More to follow, but not ready to dig yet: citronella or lechtlini (not sure which, but similar yellow turk's cap), lilium lancifolium, Oriental - I think it's Tiger Woods (was supposed to be Arena, but it's not), possibly others

Most blooming size, though they were smaller than I expected when I dug them up.

Daylilies - 2 or more fans of each available:

Green Flutter

Piano Man

Etched Eyes

Vintage Bordeaux

Assorted named Bearded Iris that have lost tags, tall, intermediate and/or border, assorted colors, at least a dozen fans.

I also have a bunch of other perennials that I can supplement with, but am primarily wanting to trade the stuff above for now.

(Also already have most of the heuchera, astilbes, tricyrtis and epimediums that I have room for).

Thanks for reading!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida