SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catrina_gw

Have: These have to go before frost

Catrina's Garden
15 years ago

Hi,

It's getting to be that time of year again and I have too many things that won't survive our winter. I am out of room in the house and greenhouse so these things will either be traded or frozen. I thought perhapse someone that lives further south could use some of them.

I am interested in trading for z4 hardy perenials. Depending on what you are offering I would trade more than one of these plants for a nice perenial plant. Just like most other folks around here I am especially interested in named hosta and DL, but will consider just about anything. Here's a link to my wish list: http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/catrina . Please don't be offended if I have to refuse your offer for one of the 3 following reasons; I already have it, it's not z4 hardy or its really invasive.

I can send you a photo of the actual plant that you will get.

Okay here's the list.

-Green elephant ears - really large ones and smaller ones

-Tradescantia fluminensis - wandering Jew (green small leaf, green with white stripe large leaf or purple striped large leaf)(rooted or cuttings)

-Tradescantia pallida (purple)(rooted or cuttings)

-Coleus - green purple and fusha (large rooted or cuttings)

-Bacopa

-sushni

-ornemental peppers - purple leaf purple fruit, marbles, trifetti, fish, little elf (3 year old plant)

-bloody dock

-cannas - Montana, green with maroon varigation, green with yellow varigation, dark maroon leaves with red flowers very tall

-Dahlia - Ann Nancy, Poppers (one of each of these), very tall deep red (this one I'll have to dig up and see how many tubers there are as I want to save few, it's usually very prolific)

-fiber optic grass

- amaryllis - picotee or red with a white star (2 ofset bulbs of each, will trade the large bulb of the red and white one)

- Hoya - Krimson Queen (2 rooted plants), publex (? spelling - green leaves with white spots, cream colored flowers long vines - large cuttings of this one)

- Patchouli - this one is a full sized plant. It's not doing that well as it lost most of it's leaves in a cold spell, but I brought it in and I see it has new growth now.

- Plectranthus - mona lavendar, Plectranthus argentatus (silver shield), Plectranthus coleoides variegatus (sweedish Ivy), Zulu wonder (purple), cuban oregano and a green and gold verigated one. Large rooted plants or cuttings.

-Brugmansias - tripple purple and white, or tripple cream (whole plant) purple is 2 ft cream is 1.5 feet)

- Geraniums - lime green, lime green and yellow verigated

- lemon grass

- pineapple sage - large plant

- lemon verbena - whole plant

- Lavendula multifida - spanish eyes (have quite a few of these)

- Lavendula agustifolia - silver edge (this one is a little special)

- Mandevilla - alice du pont - whole plant (this one is a little special)

- purple sweet potato vine

- scented geranium - apple (full sized plant)

- night blooming cerus - large cuttings

- spider plants - green (babies and full sized plants), green and yellow verigated (2 babies)

- purple african violets

- duranta Golden Eagle (special trade - I'll have to check on this one I'm listing it for a friend, this is a 1.5 x 2 foot small shrub)

Comments (19)

Sponsored