SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larry_c

RoundUp ...one leaf at a time.

larry_c
16 years ago

Okay so here is my CrAzY mathod of spplying this stuff in a controlled fashion.

{{gwi:38989}}

That is the holding bottle and the solvent applicator. Notice the red cap on the table for the holding bottle.

{{gwi:38991}}

Close of the applicator.

{{gwi:38992}}

And a close up with a single drop oozing out.

I can put one drop one a single leaf or target a single plant.

So I am applying very small contolled amounts to a specific weed that has to go. I have elimated most of the wild pansies from my yard.... One at a time.

I kill bermuda in the middle of the lawn with out killing everything else. I use a flat sponge that I cut a slit in to protect any other plants. Do wear plastics gloves..lol..the sponge gets soaked after awhile.

So my questions. How much of this stuff does it really take to kill a plant? I have seen differing results. Some plants die off with a few drops and some take more.

Next question. Since I am applying the roundup in such small amounts will it get into my soil? I have used this in my veggie beds to kill off specific weeds. It hits the plants greater than 90% of the time. Very little hits the ground.

My neighbors think I am CrAzY when they see me scooting around the yard on my buttocks, with my plastic gloves on ,killing one weed at a time..LMAO.

CrAQzY Larry

Comments (27)