SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
missa_gw

have: still have more...iris cristata

missa
15 years ago

HI there! I have had some trades set yo for some iris cristata and still, i have more. Ive decided that i want to eliminate another patch that i have. Im going to re-do my watergarden sometime this summer and i dont feel like re locating all those beauties to another spot if i already have some in another place. so this is where i can offer 10 to 1 (YES TEN TO ONE) for any of my Items on my wants list.THough I do expect that the plants that the person i trade with are whole healthy plants that are not trimmed at the roots and are of decent size and healthy. I DONT TRIM my plants roots,maybe the foliage if the plant cant fit in the LARGE box that i use to ship. I trade only plants that i feel worthy enough to buy, if i were to my them at my local garden center. I have been burned many times and was sent only a green twig or something so small that i didnt think i would survive. If i trade Iris, i dont trim the roots, thats the most important part of the plant, why would i trim it? Sorry to putthis here but i feel that i must as i cant believe what i got in trade recently....sigh.

I have many wants from irises to daylillies and everything in between. Im kinda starting over again. So please e mail me to let me know if you are interested in a trade. I also have other items to offer but not as much as i did in the past. maybe in a few years my lists will be big once again. thanks a bunch! Melissa

Comment

Sponsored