SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
arielletea

Please Please Help With My Dying Sugar Snap Peas

arielletea
14 years ago

Okay well, I'm a first time gardener, or shall I say "balcony" gardener. I bought a few already potted plants to try my hand, and my mini rose bush totally died the first week. I also got a sugar snap peas and asian lilies. The Lilies are well, but yesterday I went to the balcony to check on them, (which i do almost constantly) and the leaves on my sugar snap peas were brown and shriveling. The next morning I went online to look it up, and I heard about the white film, so I went to look at it. Now, many more leaves had turned brown, ( though several parts are still healthy) and almost all the leaves have white spots, not too small, like water stains. I ran my fingers over, I got a really really really small amount of a really really light powder off only one leaf, the rest wouldn't come off. They get morning sunlight and evening shade, and afternoon sun on some days. I water them whenever I feel the soil and it's dry, I try not to over water because I believe that's what happened to my rosebush.

I don't have a watering can so I mix miracle grow into a cup and water the soil that way, along with a little sprinkle from my fingers for the foliage.

I'm so devastated it's dying before the peas even harvested. Any help would be appreciated! I dont want anything to happen to my blossoming lilies. =[

Comments (11)