SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
claysoil

HAVE: My Common for Your Common

claysoil
9 years ago

Anyone is welcome to jump into this thread. The idea is that we all have things that grow so well that we need to divide them or dig up pieces to keep them from spreading into areas they shouldn't. But, one person's compost is another person's garden start! So, list the things you have too much of and see if anyone else would like to swap you for things they have too much of.

For my part, I am looking for box swaps that are close enough to keep shipping affordable. Tell me what size box you can fill with the plants I like from your list and I'll fill the same sized box with things you want from my list. I send priority with confirmation and will want the same from my traders. If you are new or don't have posts at the rate and review I will gladly trade with you but ask that you send your end first; you can check my references.

I will also only trade with people who post here using their GW name. You can private mail me with your offer, but post here to say you are sending a message.

Haves:
archangel, lamium
artemisia, golden
aster, lavendar, grows to 5 feet
bee balm, red or lavender
brunnera, common
comfrey
forsythia
geranium, hardy with pink flowers and large leaves
hellebore, open pollinated from pink/white parents
hosta, Lemon Lime
hosta, Munchkin
kwansa daylily, orange ditch lily
lily of the valley, white
liriope
pachysandra
phlox, tall, white-lavender-pink mix
purple pussy willow, cuttings to root (lavender tint on blooms is easier to see from a distance than up close)
sedum, I think it is Angelina
sedum, I think it is Dragon's Blood
violets, purple or white with lavender face
wild ginger

I'm open to suggestion, but my wish list is here:

Here is a link that might be useful: my exchange list

Comments (12)

Sponsored