SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
evin_gw

Wants: Stapelids, Lotus, Ric-Rac Plant. Haves: Variety Herbs, etc

evin
15 years ago

Hello,

I am looking for various Stapelids and also Ric Rac Cactus (Selenicereus/Cryptocereus anthonyanus) plants. I already have Stapelid nobilis but would love other species that absolutely REACK, maybe Stapelia grandiflora or whatever else someone may have. I could offer a few pads of my eastern prickly pear cactus (hardy zone 5, maybe even less) for cuttings of the plants I am interested in.

I also am looking to try a lotus for my pond. I would need something winter hardy to zone 5 and preferably on the smaller sideÂnot really picky what kind/color but yellow would probably be my least favorite and white, reds, pink, etc my top choices. I would be happy for actual tubers/plants or seeds. I am not really sure what would be available at this time of year but I am just checking to see what may be out there.

I have many OodhamÂs Devils claw seeds (Proboscidea parviflora) as well as a few blackberry lily and perennial sweet peas seeds to trade if someone had lotus seeds to swap.

If someone was looking to trade plants I have many herbs (Chives, hyssop, oregano, some thymes, horehound, lemon balm, mints such as colonel mint (also have apple, pineapple and either chocolate or lime mint but those would be rooted cuttings because the plants are have spread beyond nice clumps to dig and send) maybe more I canÂt think of at the momentÂ) assorted sedums which are fantastic grounds covers that go absolutely nuts and wipe out any chance of weeds sneaking in (NOID but I will try to link photos) as well as some NOID bearded Iris (again, will try to get pics Saturday since some are blooming now).

Also I have some hardy water lilies which I divided last fall and that are starting to send up leaves now that the weather is warming up. I am pretty sure the majority of the divisions are white but I also have some yellows which may have snuck in so these water lilies are either white or yellow.

Also if no one is interested in what I have to offer and would be so generous as to offer cuttings, etc for postage just let me knowÂ

Thanks for looking and hopefully someone is interested in trading, if so just give me an emailï

~Evin

Comments (2)

Sponsored