SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angelcute

ashcraftbunch...are you there???

angelcute
15 years ago

just wondering what you decided for your yard.

Comments (2)

• ashcraftbunch
    15 years ago

Yes,
    I am here. I am having problems with water in my phone lines and it won't let the interent conect-(we have dial up).. I am at work right now but I gave my 2 week notice this am.

We are adding a 30 x 24 carport and I am a deck across the front by the door.. I am doing a large bed across the front facing the rd. I plan on an outstreatched bed about 15ft in depth. I have been playing with different designs but as soon as I get home the work will begin... I'm addind another patio at the opposite end where we now have a 2nd door. The door comes out of my room so I'm going to make that patio kinda a private area for me and my husband.... I have the paint to paint the door red but am waiting on a not so windy day to paint. I have the shutters picked out just have to pick up. While looking at the shutters I found some nice vinyl siding to place on the add on.. Thinking of a tan color.... Now I just got to get out and get some flowers and plants. And get the dirt moving... Will post picks as soon as i get some progress started.. Thank you all for all the comments and suggestions.. A bottle tree is definte so i'll be searching for blu bottles and the trunk is gonna be made of rebar....

Jamie

• angelcute
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sorry to hear about your jobs loss. Looks like you have major plans ahead. Good luck with your house & yard. I had mentioned in previous post about you location, we are in the FL Panhandle.

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH