SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rayinpenn

Greenhouse Fever follow up

rayinpenn
12 years ago

It's saturday 6am in the morning and I am sitting in my easy chair, cup of coffee in my hand, next to the gas stove with dusty the labradoodle at my feet. I just walked her and even though it's still dark out it looks like it will be a beautiful day today. An idealic scene right? One would think man I am a lucky guy (and I am) but,

Unfortunately I am an afflicted man; My greenhouse fever has been out of control since I was informed by the UPS tracking site that my greenhouse wont arrive to Monday evening. It started out 45 minutes away from here but It took an unscheduled trip to Georga. And with all that extra handling the odds are that box and contents will be damaged too. I know poor guy boo hoo. If you are thinking what a cry baby you simply don't have the fever. You hopefully will never understand. If you work for UPS better stay away from me too. I am not sure I what I am capable of.

Oh the plans I had for this weekend- starting grape tomatoes, more lettuce and putting in a stone floor. Moving a chair and radio in there and best of all not hearing one more word about the prom dress. (please don't ask me if I like a dress if you have already decided it isn't for you. I have to ask you - what has our society come to? -it isn't all bout the dress it never was. But I digress) my little oasis will have to wait.

I think I'll start on the deer fencing. Those long legged rabbits are not getting me this year. I say kill them all! Hey is that the fever speaking?

You may want to see my prior post ..greenhouse fever a word of caution. A number of people had some great comments

Comments (3)