SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
balal036

indoor make-shift greenhouse help/ seedling

balal036
11 years ago

To anyone whom can help or any advice i can get

this year i took my gardening to the next level and bought a cheap make-shift greenhouse from biglots as sort of a beginners greenhouse before i jump into a legit one, its defiantly not top of the line so i have it in one of my spare bedrooms with alot of light i also rigged it with a small space heater and fan and thermostat, i use to to grow over 200 plants and 75 verities i also have my worms in there, every thing seems to be going well expcept my lettuces they germatied very quickly as did most of the plants i know that lettuce dont like it to hot and i try to keep the greenhouse at about 75 degrees so i pulled them out the problem im having is the plants are growing very tall for seedling and not forming true leafs, i grow them in coir fiber and ferlizer once a week with half does of seaweed extract and once with willow tree tea

Am i doing something wrong or is this natural with the envirmont im providing for the seeds? i also notices im getting some mold on the papper pots but i know thats from the humidity

{{!gwi}}

Comments (3)