SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rpcollector

have hardy cacti,brugmansia,morning glory,japanese iris,etc.

rpcollector
16 years ago

I have the following and many more items to trade---Winter hardy opuntia compressa-yellow flowering, winter hardy cholla(to 0 degrees),5 types of japanese iris, peonies(mixed colors),lots of fancy hybridized daylilies,lots of varieties of OPUNTIA cacti, several aloes,etc.

I am looking for variegated or LARGE euphorbia(crown of thorn types),Philodendron White Monstera deliciosa or any larger variegated types,any fancy type elephant ear, all types of opuntia but particularly hardy types from freezing areas,named epiphyllum cacti and other unusual cacti......

you can email me directly at assistant524@yahoo.com....thank you

Comments (4)

• lbrazil
    16 years ago

Sorry, had your address wrong. Hope you received it this time. Thanks Larry

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

rpcollector,

Welcome to GW. I am your neighbor to the north in Indiana.

I thought you might like to know it would be best to put an email link on your member page as everyone else does. It makes it much easier for trading than having to hunt a post back up, or having to write it down for future reference.
    Also, many are not comfortable with copying (an addy) and then pasting it into their email program. It is also safer than posting it publicly on a forum.

To set up your email, just go to the bottom on any page here, and click on Member Pages
    Then click on Edit your Personal Information, Page, and Preferences
    You will then probably be asked to login in again.
    Then check the box Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site.

That will place a link on your member page.

Happy Gardening and Trading

Sue

• Amazindirt (7a TN)
    16 years ago

Which varieties of Japanese iris do you have? I have a few hardy named opuntia species. I'll go check to see how they did this winter before I get more specific!

• jules127
    16 years ago

I have epiphyllums. What brugmansia's are hardy here. I see you live in KY. Right????

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville