SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
butterflychaser

HAVE: To My Traders - I've Been in the Hospital

butterflychaser
17 years ago

If I have a trade with you and you haven't received my end, I'm sorry. I've been in the hospital having emergency kidney surgery for the last 8 days.

The doctor wasn't sure he could save my kidney, which was filled with infection and a big yeast mass containing several stones. The only way to treat it was to operate, which they did on Mon and Tues., two very painful surgeries. I finally came home yesterday, but with the pain and the drugs, I'm pretty useless, just lying around much of the time, blissfully unconscious much of the time.

For the next two weeks, I'm not supposed to do anything at all but lie/sit around and sleep. The incision has to heal on its own (no stitches) so I'm not even supposed to bend. If I owe you plants, it could be 6 to 8 weeks before I can dig them.

My sister has been here with me, at the hospital and at home, and when I can think better, she may help me send out any trades I have outstanding. I have mailed most of them, as I'm usually pretty prompt, knowing the uncertainty of my health. But I may have missed one or two of you. If so, please contact me to remind me. And maybe my sis can dig your plants Mon or Tues.

Soon, very soon, I'm going to be better than I've been in years. The doc managed to clean out my kidney and it looks clear. So I shouldn't have anymore kidney problems once this all heals. I'm rather excited to finally be free of the pain and the disruption to my life.

If I owe you, don't hesitate to contact me immediately while my sis is here to do the digging. And thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

NancyAnn

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths