SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aka_peggy

I cam't take it anymore!!!!

aka_peggy
18 years ago

I fell off the wagon!! I'm a stubborn person but I'm not a masochist. Veilchen, you were right, there's nothing out there that even comes close. Heck, I even tried to join DG over the weekend but I found it very confusing. It's free...but then they say you have to pay when you try to visit the forums??? I get confused easily so I soon gave up. Then I read here that the site is upgrading due to the heavy influx of refugee's from here.

Oh my, why do things have to change? I was having so much fun. (I suppose that's like asking why my hair is turning gray)

I don't mean to sound like an alarmist but I'm still troubled by the verbiage on the "terms of agreement" Particularly about iV being able to share our personal information with it's many affiliates.

In spite of this, I've decided that I'm only punishing myself by leaving. This place has been a refuge for me and in spite of the problems, I can't leave yet. So even if I don't post, I still visit for the information. I just won't give them my email address.

I do miss Vgkg...er vgkg, as I can't help but notice he ( and others) don't post as much recently. His posts have always been so helpful and humorous. A mentor to us all.

And what happened to the soil underground?

Comments (12)