Santa Monica, CA, US
Houzz is the leading home renovation and design platform in the world. We have a highly engaged community of over 40 million homeowners who leverage our technologies to find inspiration for their next home project, connect with over 2.5 million home design and remodeling professionals and discover products in the Houzz Shop.
About the Role
Houzz is looking for a B2B growth marketing expert to increase traffic, grow the brand, and drive both acquisition and revenue from industry professionals. This individual will champion the value Houzz provides to professionals, and will develop the marketing and analytical infrastructure to guide key decisions across the organization.
You will increase LTV through owned channels such as platform/in-app placements and conversion rate optimizations across marketing pages. You will work with a global, cross functional team composed of data scientists, designers, copywriters, product managers, engineers, and PR.
What You’ll Do
- Be the expert on our professionals: who they are, what they look for, and how they look for it
- Work with cross-functional teams of creatives and analysts to drive optimizations across paid campaigns, platform placements, landing pages, ad and copy creatives, and lifecycle
- Test new advertising channels, features, and placements with the ability to define, measure and identify successful tests and scale these programs
- Communicate the effectiveness of the program to multiple stakeholders across the organization. We have a complex and cross functional team and understanding how each of those parts affects the business is key
- Leverage our strong and authentic brand and incredible wealth of content to execute on marketing strategies through paid and platform channels
- Be an authority on personalization and customization; utilizing a deep understanding of our users’ needs and behaviors
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have
- Minimum 5+ years of growth marketing experience
- Extensive experience developing lifecycle programs; comfort with segmentation, automation strategies, and marketing using digital channels (platform, in-app, push)
- Expertise in landing page optimization and personalization
- A highly analytical and creative mind; develop a thesis, but adapt to results
- A few years having led and built out teams
- Scrappy ability to get stuff done, roll up your sleeves, and tackle something hands-on
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
Ideally, You’ll Also Have
- Experience with paid marketing channels (SEM, Social, etc.)
- Experience managing projects across global teams
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz
We’re a Family
At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion — celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
Houzz team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
We Build the Future
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home remodeling and design industry and have an impact on the more than 40 million homeowners who use our platform every month and the 2.5 million-plus home professionals around the world who are active on the site. Houzz has been named one of the most innovative companies in the world by CNBC and others, and is backed by top venture capitalists. At Houzz, you can help drive the future of an industry worth $1.2 trillion in the U.S. and Europe alone.
We Make Things Happen
Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow Houzz to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people who are designing, remodeling and decorating their homes, welcome to Houzz.
Benefits and Perks
• Competitive salary
• Flexible paid time off
• Commuter benefits
• Medical, dental, vision and pet insurance
• Maternity/paternity leave program
• Employee assistance program
• 401k retirement savings plan
• Flexible spending accounts
• Healthy at Houzz program
Houzz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.