Tel Aviv, Israel
Houzz is the leading home renovation and design platform in the world. We have a highly engaged community of over 40 million homeowners who leverage our technologies to find inspiration for their next home project, connect with over 2.5 million home design and remodeling professionals and discover products in the Houzz Shop.
About the Role
We’re looking for an infrastructure iOS Software Engineer to join our family and be a part of our entrepreneurial mobile department. You'll join a team working on the infrastructure and tools required to reliably develop and release all the mobile applications developed by Houzz.
As an iOS infrastructure engineer, You will:
- Develop reusable frameworks, assets, and components for internal teams according to customer requirements and development needs.
- Define the overall technical architecture for the iOS apps, aligned with the development teams needs and product requirements.
- Understand various non-functional aspects of mobile applications and provide solutions to optimize performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Set up proper guidelines and principles to support software delivery teams in taking architectural decisions that are in line with the target architecture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (engineering, product, design) to deliver rich mobile experiences and contribute towards excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Develop tools and scripts, as well as execute processes for measuring and optimizing development productivity and speed.
- Use your knowledge of Xcode and its build tools to improve developer experience, by enhancing build times and the Continuous Integration process.
Desired Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in native iOS development with Objective-C and Swift.
- Proven ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, highly responsive agile team with rapidly evolving requirements and architectures, preferably in a cross-functional geographically dispersed team.
- Great team player
- B.S., or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient in English - Ability to work independently and collaborate with global teams
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz
We’re a Family
At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion — celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
Houzz team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
We Build the Future
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home remodeling and design industry and have an impact on the more than 40 million homeowners who use our platform every month and the 2.5 million-plus home professionals around the world who are active on the site. Houzz has been named one of the most innovative companies in the world by CNBC and others, and is backed by top venture capitalists. At Houzz, you can help drive the future of an industry worth $1.2 trillion in the U.S. and Europe alone.
We Make Things Happen
Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow Houzz to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people who are designing, remodeling and decorating their homes, welcome to Houzz.