Tel Aviv, Israel
Houzz is the leading home renovation and design platform in the world. We have a highly engaged community of over 40 million homeowners who leverage our technologies to find inspiration for their next home project, connect with over 2.5 million home design and remodeling professionals and discover products in the Houzz Shop.
About the Role
We are looking for a top-notch web and mobile QA Tester, with a great eye for details and a huge passion for technology to join our team in TLV. As a Manual QA, you’ll ensure high-quality releases, and maintain a great experience for our millions of users.
- Manual testing of Houzz web product
- Creating and running tests and use case scenarios to ensure the quality of the system and its internal/external interfaces
- Assure that our millions of users all around the world will enjoy a top-notch product
- Collaborate with the development teams in Tel Aviv and Palo Alto
- Update and maintain our bug tracking system
- Be aware and track user feedback
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of strong proven experience as a web manual tester- a must
- Proficient with test documentation (STD and STP)
- ISTQB certificate - big advantage
- Experienced with managing bug life cycle
- Good understanding of the entire software development life cycle
- Great ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Excellent English level (oral, written)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz
We’re a Family
At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion — celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
Houzz team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
We Build the Future
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home remodeling and design industry and have an impact on the more than 40 million homeowners who use our platform every month and the 2.5 million-plus home professionals around the world who are active on the site. Houzz has been named one of the most innovative companies in the world by CNBC and others, and is backed by top venture capitalists. At Houzz, you can help drive the future of an industry worth $1.2 trillion in the U.S. and Europe alone.
We Make Things Happen
Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow Houzz to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people who are designing, remodeling and decorating their homes, welcome to Houzz.