Tel Aviv, Israel
Houzz is the leading home renovation and design platform in the world. We have a highly engaged community of over 40 million homeowners who leverage our technologies to find inspiration for their next home project, connect with over 2.5 million home design and remodeling professionals and discover products in the Houzz Shop.
About the Role
We are looking for a software engineer with a growth mindset to join our family and be part of our consumer development team. We are creative, curious, customer-focused and passionate about solving problems.
You will collaborate with engineering, design and product teams in Tel Aviv and Palo Alto while taking high-level ideas and transforming them to live products, used by millions of homeowners and professionals from around the world.
- Be a feature owner and make an impact on a product with millions of users.
- Design and develop features for mobile applications on iOS platform
- Work on a wide range of projects, including ARKit, Analytics, API and Machine Learning.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (dev, product, design and more) to deliver rich mobile experiences
- Take high-level ideas and transform them into live products, used by millions of homeowners and professionals from around the world
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- Self-directed, independent and has experience owning complete features/products
- Amazing ability to get stuff done
- At a minimum 2 years experience on iOS, 5+ years experience programming, and experience with Swift, Objective-C and various iOS frameworks
- Good understanding of user experience design and development on iOS and mobile devices.
- Hard working and dedicated
- Great team player
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient in English - Ability to work independently and collaborate with global teams
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz
We’re a Family
At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion — celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
Houzz team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
We Build the Future
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home renovation and design industry and have an impact on the more than 40 million homeowners who use our platform every month and the 2.5 million-plus home professionals around the world who are active on the site. Houzz has been named one of the most innovative companies in the world by CNBC and others, and is backed by top venture capitalists. At Houzz, you can help drive the future of an industry worth $1.2 trillion in the U.S. and Europe alone.
We Make Things Happen
Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow Houzz to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people who are designing, renovation and decorating their homes, welcome to Houzz.