Irvine, CA, US
Houzz is the leading home renovation and design platform in the world. We have a highly engaged community of over 40 million homeowners who leverage our technologies to find inspiration for their next home project, connect with over 2.5 million home design and remodeling professionals and discover products in the Houzz Shop.
About the Role
Houzz is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our Systems team in Irvine. It is required that this Administrator has dedicated 4+ years within the Sales and/or Service Cloud channels, building and maintaining complex technical configurations within Salesforce. The ideal candidate promotes system health and data integrity by determining potential errors in the system and implementing solutions. A proven track record within data management and salesforce administrative support is required.
This individual will have strong communication skills and the ability to quickly establish a rapport with all levels of internal staff. The ideal candidate succeeds working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and thrives on finding solutions to daily challenges. Embodied characteristics include attention to detail, proficient problem solving and the ability to multitask. Self-motivation and an inherent sense of urgency is critical.
Our #1 priority for our return to work plan is to ensure the health and safety of our Houzzers. Due to worsening cases specifically in the areas and the cities in which we operate, all of our U.S. offices are planned to remain closed through the end of 2020. It is our plan to return to our in-office model once a safe return is feasible. This is NOT a permanent remote/at home position.
What You’ll Do
- Salesforce administration and configuration including declarative automations and custom object builds
- Optimize existing builds to reduce technical debt and improve org health and efficiency
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to find scalable solutions that follow Salesforce best practices
- Effective training and project deployment
- Support newly launched applications & provide analysis of new solutions and alternatives
- Manage third party vendors - implementation, troubleshooting, new release testing etc.
- Data integrity management: SOQL, Data Loader
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have
- 4+ years experience with Salesforce.com as a dedicated administrator.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Proven track record of effective project management delivering end-to-end solutions
- Strong time management, planning and prioritization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interacting and communicating deliverables to a wide variety of Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, Legal and Executive leaders
- Desire to work and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Must have a sense of urgency and self-motivation
- Extensive G-Sheet / Excel knowledge
Ideally, You'll Also Have
- APEX knowledge
- Aura/Lightning component knowledge
- Agile and DataOps experience (Gearset, Git…)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Commuter benefits
- Medical, dental, vision and pet insurance
- Maternity/paternity leave program
- Employee assistance program
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Healthy at Houzz program
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz
We’re a Family
At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion — celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
Houzz team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
We Build the Future
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home remodeling and design industry and have an impact on the more than 40 million homeowners who use our platform every month and the 2.5 million-plus home professionals around the world who are active on the site. Houzz has been named one of the most innovative companies in the world by CNBC and others, and is backed by top venture capitalists. At Houzz, you can help drive the future of an industry worth $1.2 trillion in the U.S. and Europe alone.
We Make Things Happen
Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow Houzz to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people who are designing, remodeling and decorating their homes, welcome to Houzz.
Houzz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.