Tel Aviv, Israel
Houzz is the leading home renovation and design platform in the world. We have a highly engaged community of over 40 million homeowners who leverage our technologies to find inspiration for their next home project, connect with over 2.5 million home design and remodeling professionals and discover products in the Houzz Shop.
About the Role
You will collaborate with engineering, design and product teams in Tel Aviv and Palo Alto while taking high-level ideas and transforming them to live products, used by millions of homeowners and professionals from around the world.
- Create beautiful features for our various mobile apps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (dev, product, design and more) to deliver rich mobile experiences
- Design, develop, test and implement mobile applications on android platforms
- Be a feature owner and take high-level ideas and transform them into live products, used by millions of homeowners and professionals from around the world
- 2+ years experience in native Android development
- Substantial experience developing Android apps. Have completed at least 2 apps that are available in the Google Play Store
- B.S., or M.S., in Computer Science or equivalent
- Self-directed, independent and has experience owning complete features/products
- Amazing ability to get stuff done
- Good understanding of user experience design and development on Android and mobile devices
- Experience with Kotlin - an advantage
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz
We’re a Family
At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion — celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
Houzz team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
We Build the Future
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home remodeling and design industry and have an impact on the more than 40 million homeowners who use our platform every month and the 2.5 million-plus home professionals around the world who are active on the site. Houzz has been named one of the most innovative companies in the world by CNBC and others, and is backed by top venture capitalists. At Houzz, you can help drive the future of an industry worth $1.2 trillion in the U.S. and Europe alone.
We Make Things Happen
Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow Houzz to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people who are designing, remodeling and decorating their homes, welcome to Houzz.