How do I keep Houzz app open. It closes as soon as I open it.please

lindaluly
Houzz app on my iPad 5 . Was working fine until about a month age. It close as soon as I open it. I have the most recent update 6.1.1. and the same thing happens. If I try to look at a item from the daily email it goes to the app and closed. The only way I can use Houzz on my iPad is to go thru a different server. Please help.
SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Emmeline Westin
Hi Linda,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the app. Have you tried to delete it and re-install it again? Your saved items will be there when you log back in again.
Save     Thanked by lindaluly
lindaluly
I have done that many times. No help. But thanks.
Save    
Emily H
Hi lindaluly, Can you try opening Safari on your iPad and typing houzz://reset and then tapping Go. Follow the prompts, then log back in and see if that resolves the issue for you. If that doesn't work, send us a note through support.houzz.com and we can help you troubleshoot it there.
1 Like Save     Thanked by lindaluly
Nico Marshall

Also having issues. Just uploaded the app and have tried on both the iPhone and iPad.
It allows me to write a discussion and add photos, but closes as soon as I press ‘Next’. Very frustrating.

Save    
Alice Edwards

Nico- that is exactly what is happening to me, very frustrating. I have sent concern to HOUZZ support, hopefully will hear something soon.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Inside Houzz Inside Houzz: Explore the Houzz App’s New Features and Cleaner Look
By Houzz
Update your Houzz app for iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch® to get more of what you love
Full Story
Inside Houzz Inside Houzz: See the Houzz App’s Latest Features
By Houzz
Update your Houzz app for iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch® for your new profile page, enhanced searching and easier uploads
Full Story
Kitchen Design Have Your Open Kitchen and Close It Off Too
Get the best of both worlds with a kitchen that can hide or be in plain sight, thanks to doors, curtains and savvy design
Full Story