How do I get the "Save to Ideabook" button for iPad?

Amanda Roderick
I just started using Houzz, and in a welcome email it said Get the Save to Ideabook button. The link didn't work. On my iPad, I have in my bookmarks section the "Amazon Add to Wish List" link. Is there a way to get something similar for the Houzz Save to Ideabook button (which lets me take photos from the web directly to an ideabook)?
SaveComment10Like1
Comments (10)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Amanda Roderick
Here is a photo of it.
1 Like Save    
Liza Hausman
Hi, you can find the instructions here for ipad:
https://st.hzcdn.com/simgs/b6417d570efa268f_9-7668/home-design.jpg" src=" https://st.hzcdn.com/simgs/b6417d570efa268f_8-7668/home-design.jpg" data-pin-no-hover="true" width="500" height="546" onmousedown="preventImageDrag(event)" ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false" oncontextmenu="PhotoContextMenu.show(event,420578);return false;"/>
Ideabook: Install Houzz bookmarklet for iPad · See Ideabook
Save    
Amanda Roderick
Thanks Liza, I'll try it :)
Save    
PRO
MonaPatel
How can I access my downloaded idea book when of line?
Save    
Liza Hausman
In main menu go to "your Houzz" them choose "downloads"
2 Likes Save    
PRO
MonaPatel
Recently I am not been able to view my downloads while offline.what went wrong??
Save    
Liza Hausman
hi please visit support.houzz.com and file a ticket so someone on our support team can help troubleshoot for you
Save    
Amanda Roderick
Hi Liza,
I put the "save to ideabook" button on the desktop computer.
But I tried to sync my iPad, and the iTunes format has changed so I wasn't able to find where or how to "sync safari bookmarks."

Thanks,
Amanda
Save    
KCMom8696

I’m not syncing my ipad to a computer. Is there now a way to do this directly for iPad?

Save    
Liza Hausman

You can install it as a browser extension for chrome, go to this page and click on buttons, then scroll to browser extension for chrome. https://www.houzz.com/buttonsAndBadges#houzzButtons

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Inside Houzz Inside Houzz: Updates to the Houzz App for iPhone and iPad
By Houzz
With a redesign and new features, the Houzz app is better than ever
Full Story
Inside Houzz 9 Power-User Tricks to Get More From Houzz
Search faster and better, tap into design guides, manage your ideabooks and see photos on your flat-screen TV
Full Story
DIY Projects How to Replace a Button on a Tufted Chair
Fix a popped button on a tufted chair back with this upholstery teacher's step-by-step tutorial
Full Story
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More