How can I re-order my photos in my ideabook??

divadog55
Hi- is there any way to re-order/rearrange the photos in an idea book? I'd like to put my "must haves" first with all the others behind in a logical order. Thanks for the help
SaveComment10Like
Comments (10)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Jeannie Nguyen
Hi! If you click Edit on the Ideabook, you can drag the photos into your desired positions.
1 Like Save    
PRO
The Lazy Gardener

That doesn't work

1 Like Save    
Jenni James
I figured out how to move ideabook. Change it’s name like “A kitchen remodel” it moves it to the top.
Save    
PRO
The Lazy Gardener

Good tip Jenni. But what about moving them within a particular ideabook? Say, you want to move an image at the bottom to the top, so it shows first to my client. Edit doesn't work anymore.

1 Like Save    
Emily H

Hi there, The ability to rearrange photos has been restored. To do so, go to your ideabook and click where you see More in the upper right side. From there, select Edit and you can drag the photos into the order you prefer. Hope that helps!

1 Like Save    
Tori Ehrlich

I can drag them but, when I let go, they just ping back into their original positions.

1 Like Save    
PRO
The Lazy Gardener

Now the Edit on the computer is working. It is in the top right of the screen, next to Email. Click on ...More. Edit is in the dropdown. You can drag to reorder the images.

Save    
krista schroen

I used to be able to reorder photos easily. I am trying to use the ideabook as a presentation, help

Save    
carlasollano54

i also cannot seem to re-order the photos within my Ideabook. Does this no longer work?

1 Like Save    
Shay Moore

Nothing works for me either. No way to rearrange is frustrating.

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kitchen Design Trending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story