Smile today - 9/22/25
last year
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (9)
- last year
Related Discussions
Smile today - 9/22/22
Comments (13)That flower is from the Crotalaria cunninghamii plant, a legume native to Australia.....just in case anyone wants to know. Isn't it unique?...See MoreSmile today - 2/22/25
Comments (14)Annie - that's too funny! And of course now that you identified it for me I can see the water level and wonder why I didn't recognize it immediately. But confession time too -I finally had to print out a chart with all the various laundry symbols because I kept forgetting what they meant....See MoreSmile today - 5/22/25
Comments (9)This…...See MoreSmile today - 6/22/25
Comments (10)A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me, can you help me? Long I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am." The woman below replied, "You are in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You are between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude." "You must be a programmer," said the balloonist. "I am" replied the woman,"How did you know?" "Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is I am still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help so far." The woman below responded, "You must be a manager." "I am," replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?" "Well," said the woman,"You don't know where you are or where you are going. You have risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise which you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow "it's my fault."...See More- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
Related Stories

VINTAGE STYLE25 Old-Fashioned House Details Worth Keeping or Reimagining
See Dutch doors, dumbwaiters and other design features of yore that still have a place in today’s homes
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES25 Design Trends Coming to Homes Near You in 2016
From black stainless steel appliances to outdoor fabrics used indoors, these design ideas will be gaining steam in the new year
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSReader Bathroom: $22,000 Remodel for Aging in Place in California
A 71-year-old prepares for the future by creating a bathroom that will work as she gets older — and be stylish as well as functional
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSReader Bathroom: Understated Nature in Australia for $9,000
A couple decide to act as their own general contractors for their bathroom renovation
Full Story
MOST POPULAR9 Real Ways You Can Help After a House Fire
Suggestions from someone who lost her home to fire — and experienced the staggering generosity of community
Full Story
LIFEHard Winter? 9 Ways to Battle Cabin Fever
We know a lot of you are trapped where it just won’t stop snowing. Here are some ways to survive
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALS11 Things to Know About Home Renovations Today
Here’s what the 2026 U.S. Houzz & Home Study reveals about remodeling trends, spending and more
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNBefore and After: 9 Small-Bathroom Makeovers That Wow
Ready to remodel? Get inspired by these bathroom projects that come in at less than 60 square feet
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN9 Questions to Ask When Planning a Kitchen Pantry
Avoid blunders and get the storage space and layout you need by asking these questions before you begin
Full StorySponsored
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH








Annie DeighnaughOriginal Author