April Showers Bring in the Game
last year
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (104)
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
Related Discussions
NEW: April Shower's Bring May Flower's Swap
Comments (99)After a brief delay I received my seeds. I had to go to the post office for postage due.....but had stamps returned in the package? I'm sure it was just due to package overload. :) My minor gripe is many of the packages were hard to read..... me being a newbie I have to work on deciphering the contents. But I do appreciate the time and effort it took. Thank you Kelly. Monica...See MoreMNF April Showers Bring May Flowers #2
Comments (147)Becky, This has been such a wonderful time and experience with this MNF, you are such a wonderful and up to date host. a big hearty missouri "THANK YOU" and happy gardening and to all that gave and received I say to you enjoy all the "dirt therapy" that you can.Life is too short not to. I did receive my package from deborah.Will enjoy the three begonia's and the 2 vegetable seed packages. Thanks Deborah for a package that was well packed and the plants was planted that same day. My computer shot craps and going to have to buy another one is the reason I am so slow getting this out...See MoreMarch showers brings April photos ... :-)
Comments (6)Lorelei identified the pink blooming cactus as Echinocereus pentalophus, or 'lady finger cactus'. Thank you Lorelei! It's nice to know the names of plants so you can look them up. The link says that sometimes the flowers are 6 inches across! Thanks to everybody for looking, liking, and commenting on the photos....See MoreFotess Swap: April Showers Bring May Flowers
Comments (179)Amy, again, thanks for the great fun this month. You did a super job. I went from needing 8 words two days ago to needing only two for Bingo. With all the words that have been posted today, someone has to be lucky and have Bingo. It's been pretty warm here this past week but I am not complaining. It is hard for me to garden in the heat so I wait til after dinner and spend a couple hours a night outside completed needed tasks. Got the tomato and cucumber plants in today. I still need to weed and clean out so many gardens but I am keeping myself from getting overwhelmed by doing one project each night. So far, so good. We could use some rain so the weeding could be a little easier. Margo...See More- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
Related Stories

Guest Picks: April Showers
Embrace the weather theme of the month with fun finds for the shower and bath
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ9 ‘Game of Thrones’ Style Touches for the House
Whether you live in Westeros or West Hollywood, these grand features will make you feel like royalty
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Baby Shower Gifts Galore
Prepare your own nursery or help friends build theirs with these 20 lovely choices for baby
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSBathroom of the Week: Bright and Stylish With a Roomy Shower-Tub
A designer helps a Chicago condo owner lighten her dark master bath with an updated layout and a fresh, clean look
Full Story
NEW THIS WEEK8 Exceptional New Bathrooms With a Curbless Shower
Designers share details on how this feature can provide a safe entry point, expand visual space and add style
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGHow to Clean a Glass Shower Door
See which tools and methods will keep those glass shower walls and doors sparkling clean
Full Story
HOLIDAYSYour Post-Thanksgiving Game Plan
Once you’ve recovered from the big day, take these steps to make welcoming the next round of holiday guests easier
Full Story
COLORColor of the Week: April Sky Blue
See how to use this soft neutral hue that’s neither gray nor pure blue
Full Story
NEW THIS WEEK6 Inviting New Bathrooms With a Curbless Shower
Designers share how they used this popular bathroom feature to add safety, style and sleekness
Full Story
Carolyn Newlen