Smile today - 12/30/24
last year
last modified: last year
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (24)
- last year
- last year
Related Discussions
Smile today - 1/30/24
Comments (16)Nicole, that reminded me of something that took place a few years ago - I'd ordered a couple of vintage style stocking stuffer things from a company and my order arrived short. I called, and their customer asked 'have you counted very carefully so you are certain there is something missing'. I assured him Yes, I was capable of counting to two! Jas, sorry about the photo, that had to be a little disconcerting at best. I hope you find some more reasonable matches to spark your attention. I've always wondered how truthful people are when filling out those profiles. So I'd only warn, move cautiously until you've actually met some family members or been introduced to old friends or classmates of potential relationships, then you'll know for sure if say there has been only only one previous marriage or relationship and not 4 or 5 😊 I say that even feeling fairly certain your intuition and instincts are pretty much spot on....See MoreSmile today - 4/30/24
Comments (9)Lars...The woman in front with the sloppy shirt got a lot of stares from me! Can you imagine "Grandma" dressing like THAT? The cardboard cutout is the grooms brother. This supposidly really happened....See MoreSmile today 5/30/24
Comments (8)Fairies can be human-sized, Annie - and are in many old folk tales. There were also stories of changelings - sickly fairy babies swapped in place of healthy ones....See MoreSmile today - 10/30/24
Comments (11)If you see me talking to myself, just move along. I'm self-employed; we're having a staff meeting....See More- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
Related Stories

DECORATING STYLESYour Guide to 12 Popular Decorating Styles
Get the details on the top looks today and discover which one is right for you
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGN12 Things to Consider for Your Bathroom Remodel
Maybe a tub doesn’t float your boat, but having no threshold is a no-brainer. These points to ponder will help you plan
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES30 Rooms With Stunning Stained Glass Windows
Colorful glass windows — old and new — steal the spotlight in these photos uploaded by pros on Houzz
Full Story
SMALL KITCHENS12 Ways to Make Your Kitchen Look and Feel Bigger
Try these clever design moves to get more storage and create a roomier feel
Full Story
MOST POPULARSo You Say: 30 Design Mistakes You Should Never Make
Drop the paint can, step away from the brick and read this remodeling advice from people who’ve been there
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN24 Dramatic Kitchen Makeovers
From drab, dreary or just plain outdated to modernized marvels, these kitchens were transformed at the hands of resourceful Houzzers
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNDream Spaces: 12 Beautiful White Kitchens
Snowy cabinets and walls speak to a certain elegance, while marble counters whisper of luxury
Full Story
BATHROOM VANITIES30 Furniture-to-Vanity Conversions You’ve Got to See
Readers share costs and how-to details on their cherished one-of-a-kind bathroom vanities
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGN12 Designer Tips to Make a Small Bathroom Better
Ensure your small bathroom is comfortable, not cramped, by using every inch wisely
Full Story
COLOR12 Tried-and-True Paint Colors for Your Walls
Discover one pro designer's time-tested favorite paint colors for kitchens, baths, bedrooms and more
Full Story






Olychick