Houzz Logo Print
yoyobon_gw

OT.......Seaside Hotel

2 years ago

Has anyone else watched the series Seaside Hotel ( Danish dubbed in English) ?

I have watched the entire series twice and really enjoy it.

I think that the Danish point of view on many topics is interesting and the way that the series is filmed is so refreshing.

The characters are delightful and historical perspective is well done.


The series reminded me of reading a really good book.

I always feel like I'm settling in to some place warm and familiar.

Comments (5)

  • 2 years ago

    Sounds wonderful. Was it on regular TV or something else?

  • 2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

    PBS.....in fact they are still airing an episode every now and then . You really have to watch it from the first episode Season 1 . It ran for 10 seasons ! Just wonderfully enjoyable and of course the scenery is beautiful.


    https://video.pbs12.org/video/season-1-preview-wwuc3o/

  • 2 years ago

    Must not have been on in my area. It's odd that we don't get all the regular programming, but PBS is about the only channel I watch.

  • 2 years ago

    I watch it on Amazon Prime and free trial for PBS .

  • 2 years ago

    Another one (who doesn't post here often) who adored Seaside Hotel. I watched on WV PBS.