SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jacalynklevine

Please help pick tile for primary bath facelift -lots of photos

9 days ago

We are working to upgrade the look in our recently purchased Boston condo. We quickly replaced the two pedastal sinks with a white, walll to wall vanity with quartz countertop. Maybe no the best choice because it limits us, but it works well and we like it. Now we want to remove all the tile (yes, I know we should have done that first), and replace the floors, shower walls and floors, add a shower niche and paint the rest. (We are not planning to retile the remaining walls.)

I want it to look very spa-like and luxurious, whch leads me to marble, but my husband is against it because of the maintenance. so I'm considering marble-look porcelains (24x24 for the floor), teamed with hexagon glass with some color for the shower floor and shower wall niches. But I am open for suggestions. We're going for something timeless and peaceful.

So question one, any ideas on very quality and realistic marble-look porcelain. And also, any other ideas. Here are photos of the bathroom as it is (sorry for the mess) and some possible materials.

Thanks so much!

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Virginia Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars154 Reviews
Virginia's Award Winning One Stop Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Resource