28 days ago

You go first....

Comments (27)

• 28 days ago

Angry cat:

Sheep:

• 28 days ago
    last modified: 28 days ago

LOL, that would drive me crazy. It would draw my attention every single time I walked into the kitchen.

• 28 days ago

Oh, my! Allison, is this what the people who bought your house did to the kitchen? :D

I see a person — angry expression, legs sort of bent, arms up.

• 28 days ago

Top -Cat as Wizard of Oz or maybe the Pope and bottom maybe sheep or moose face.

I would not love this...

• 28 days ago

I see a kitchen I would not want to cook in!! No cats on my stove please.

• 28 days ago
    last modified: 27 days ago

LMAO Jilly! I am afraid the old house is probably worse. The decorator moved to Portugal and nothing has been posted since. Maybe she was run out of town.

I saw on an ATL ID's IG account. I actually like him.

I immediately thought Grumpy Cat wearing the Pope's mitre.

I thought bear down below, but it's more like a chubby sheep.

• 28 days ago

I see the old man with his arms around the sheep as well. The cat is sitting on his head.

• 28 days ago

Lord, now I see the old man! Will it ever end?! LOL

• 28 days ago

I see a smiling chef, wearing a toque, with his arms around a big pot (and his bottom lip is almost touching the pot. (I was in a cooking class today so that might be influencing me.)

• 28 days ago

Sent, Allison, thank you!

*trying to prepare myself*

• 28 days ago

That’s so funny!

• 28 days ago

I think there are demons coming out of the kitchen back splash.

• 28 days ago

I see a Persian cat. I'd never be able to unsee that if it was my kitchen.

• 28 days ago

That's unfortunate.

• 28 days ago

Yoda?

• 27 days ago

A cat with a popes hat with a sumo wrestler body and a loin cloth.

• 27 days ago

Someone commented "Why does the backsplash look like a medieval king or something.. I swear there is a face in the backsplash pattern!!! Or am I tripping." To which the ID replied "I see the FancyFeast cat 😆 " THAT is NOT the Fancy Feast cat.

• 27 days ago

Every time I look at it, I see more strange creatures... a good reason not to cook!

• 27 days ago

We see the angry cat on top and a sheep on the bottom, but what about the middle? Could it be the.... devil?

• 27 days ago
    last modified: 27 days ago

I see legs around the bottom head, like they belong to the top head, and I see two alien baby heads in each of the top corners.

Make sure no one takes acid before going into that kitchen, or those heads (and they are multiplying) will come alive. Super creepy to me, but with enough therapy, I could live with it - maybe.

• 27 days ago

I understand the beauty of bookmatching stones. However, this stone was a poor candidate for it IMHO. Taken as a whole, I think it is ugly!

• 26 days ago

I went to find the aliens, but instead see this silohette (w/o neck) on either side.

Directly below those is a ET (also from the side) head, body, arms and legs. Wonder what appears in the island. Maybe he will post more photos.

• 25 days ago
    last modified: 25 days ago

The ones in the upper corners look like Casper the Friendly ghost.

• 23 days ago

This is hysterical, and timely. We are redoing our primary bathroom and installing a ledge wall in the shower that's faced with a marble slab. When I explained the marble slab wall to my daughter, she sent me this screen shot of a shower from instagram saying 'don't be these people'. I wonder if it's in the same house?

Thankfully, we are not those people. Here's our shower wall:

• 23 days ago

🤦‍♀️

• 22 days ago

Oh my. That is more unfortunate than the kitchen I posted!

Your bathroom looks nice!

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars256 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz