SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rorycn

I am interested in opinions re this new listing

last month
last modified: last month

My DS & DIL have been house hunting for 3 years and have lost out on many homes. They are very conservative and the inventory in their price range and desired location is abysmal. Houses either sit for months with price drops or are listed for one day and sell for well over asking. I think this house is priced low. There is an open house on Sun and they will probably ask for best and final offers to be submitted by Tues. DS & DIL have lost out on all house they have bid on in this scenario. They have a good down-payment and good credit but are very cautious.

I am not asking for advice as to what they should offer, I am more interested in what people think of the potential of this house. Does it look like a quality build? Do you think it is mostly in original condition? Do you think the kitchen is workable in the short-term until there is $ for a upgrade? I feel it has a lot of potential and is really very nice as is.

FWIW DS & DIL have no children and DS is pretty handy and is an electrician so any electrical upgrades he can handle.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Comments (30)

Sponsored
My Kitchen And Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars53 Reviews
Virginia-Based, Leading Kitchen and Bath Remodeler Since 1994