SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jasdip1

My online dating so far.....

Jasdip
2 months ago

I had a coffee date last Friday morning. It went great! We were at the coffee shop for 1 1/2 hours, talking, laughing, real great rapport. He even has a bike and rides in the Ride for Dad!!! And you know how important that is to me.

He held the door open for me as we went in, bought my coffee and walked me to my car to say goodbye. I felt great!

The next morning I got a text from him asking why I didn't write to him, with some flirty messages. Huh? I said I expected him to write, saying he had a great time, and let's do it again. He wanted me to do the contacting......raise his ego obviously.

He followed up with a very inappropriate intimate question and when I responded No, he said that's the end. He couldn't be with a woman who refused to do that.

I was dumbfounded and asked that he'd give up a budding relationship on that one thing. Yep.

I was talking to some friends over the course of the day. As soon as I mentioned to one friend where we went for coffee and where he worked she asked if his name was T. My mouth dropped and I asked how she was able to pick him out of that.

He seeks women out for one thing and one thing only then ghosts them. He's making his way physically through the area. Notching his bed post.

I felt really bummed all day Sat. Hurt, yet so glad I dodged a bullet.

My first foray into online and I run into a scheming snake.

I've met some other women who have given up completely because of crap like this. These types of men, cheaters, liars, are rampant. Sigh.

Comment