SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susesells

designers opinion needed please

Do any of the designers out there have any good ideas for this Bath layout as far as how much tile to use and where to place it I’m spinning my wheels terribly. In this post I have photos of the preconstruction bath attached as well as photos of the tile.

We will be using the same layout except for the fact that we will cut the linen closet corner to open up the space a bit more and the shower will mostly be glass also to open
things up a bit more.

I will be placing 48 x 48 size Calcutta super white which is a soft large vein in the shower. I have an inspiration photo attached I thought I would follow the photo as much as I could by using the large vein in the entire bathtub area including the front of the tub even though there will be no shower it’s a tub only and again this same 48x48 would also be in the shower which is across the room. (Using such large tile to have as little grout as possible). I thought I would use the same herringbone also in the inspiration photo on the vanity wall in between the tub and shower area to try to make a feature wall but I am beginning to worry that it is too much tile for my bath. How can I make this design cohesive and flow without feeling overwhelming? Any good ideas?

Much appreciated…
Ty you!!!

Comments (9)