Houzz Logo Print

Interior designer or Architect?

Lori borkert
last month

We just bought an 100 yr old Craftsman Bungalow in the Historic District. It has a poorly done addition that expanded the primary bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and alos added a small eat-in sunroom off the kitchen. We would like to remove the addition and do another larger addition. We also want to open up the wall between the current dining room and small kitchen to incorporate them into a open concept eating and entertaining space. We are wondering which professional should we hire?

Comments (2)