SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kswl3

Bbstx… a Possibility?

Kswl
2 months ago
last modified: 2 months ago

I was helping a friend look for a special occasions dress and her “wish list” features are similar to yours, although she does not have your budget. I came across this dress that looks comfortable, ballet length, v neck, 3/4 sleeves, flows nicely, hides a multitude of sins and is available in many colors for $169. If it’s a nice fabric and acceptable construction it should probably be in everyone’s closet if only as a back up. I’m not familiar with the brand but t sure looks comfy and swirly.

https://www.jjshouse.com/a-line-v-neck-tea-length-chiffon-lace-mother-of-the-bride-dress-with-beading-008261949-g261949?currency=USD&utm_term=261949&utm_size=16&country=US&country=US&currency=USD&ggntk=x&ggkey=&ggtgt=8&ggplm=&gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAADmGZzT_5BXvkINwaDORbv4hkGNKg&gclid=CjwKCAiAlcyuBhBnEiwAOGZ2S-rL_FmVKoKI5bXAMH-nKTZmGs_XS3TZ45XWDml5UfT-vguqJ9brKhoCCr4QAvD_BwE#/

Hmmmm, I looked at the reviews and although they are overall very positive, the dress is not flattering on the majority of people who posted pictures saying they loved it. IDK if it is the color they chose or wrong size or what else. The best picture is a lady in bright blue who chose it as a MOG dress; it suits her coloring and fits well and she looks great in it, but IMO she’s the only one who nailed the combination of fit and color. Oh well….my friend is ordering it in taupe. I will report back.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH