Houzz Logo Print

Telescoping extraction venting

Stephanie Watson
3 months ago

I currently have a thermador slide in gas range (gas top and oven) fitted into my island with a telescoping (pop up) extraction/downdraft ventilstion system. The range is dated and one burner needs repair so I'm looking to replace the entire gas range. Can I purchase another range and connect it to my existing ventilation system?

Comments (7)