This post may be highly annoying. Expect excessive dithering, inconsistent opinions, and reversals. Note that the OP does not represent that any of this will actually be done (see: Sunroom that uses loud black floral carpet, or Maine DR that must use blue floral window seat, etc.) Completion of projects is at the sole discretion of the OP, and may be effected by things outside of OP's control, including, but not limited to, labor availability, supply shortages, discontinued items, whim, familial participation, vermin, fire, riots and sunspots. OP is not responsible for any unsolicited expenditure of time on the part of posters. Proceed at your own risk.
Most of this room is a given. There are two things I am trying to decide.
- Too many leg styles around the DR table. Do I paint the wood legs white on the settee? Or slipcover it so no legs show at all?
- What fabric/s for pillows and/or for the settee
1. I love this fabric but I think it is too blah (which is why i love it) and summery/tropical.
2 I think this fabric works well but I would need to be sedated and my entire family, having been raised in off-white cocoons, would revolt
3. My original choice, still a contender
4. Bored yet?
5. Am i in my chintz phase or my chinoiserie phase? Add in the rococo mirror and I think I will be exiled to West Palm.
6. I like it but there is only green outside