SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jennifer_hartwick

Kraftmaid Cabinets in Shortbread or Barley??

Jennifer Hartwick
4 months ago
last modified: 4 months ago

**EDIT** This is my first time posting on here as I thought it was a great idea to get feedback. But honestly, I cant believe the condescending, snooty tone in which some post their reply. In spite of that, here is a more detailed description of why I am asking for real kitchen photos of the two Kraftmaid cabinet colors.**

Has anyone done the Kraftmaid cabinets in the color Shortbread on Maple? I can’t decide between Shortbread or Barley and would love to see pictures of them in a real kitchen.

I have seen them online and I have seen the samples in person. I’m trying to see each of the colors in a real-life kitchen to get a sense of what each color looks like on more than just one sample door. Im doing a two tone kitchen with my uppers in Dove White. My appliances are the Cafe appliances in the matte white with the brushed gold. The sink is a white apron front sink and the faucet, cabinet pulls and knobs will be a brushed gold that matches the appliances. The backsplash is going to be either a gloss ceramic or matte ceramic white pickett style tile. The countertop is pure white quartz by ceasarstone. The flooring will be a lighter, wide plank oak color. There is a lot of natural light in this space and huge floor to ceiling windows.

Comments (16)