SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_287918720

Countertops & cabinet doors colors do not match

Y J
6 months ago
last modified: 6 months ago

Hi everyone..
I chose white IKEA Ringhult cabinet doors for my small & windowless kitchen because I wanted it to look as clean and bright as possible.
Then I planned to keep the tone of the hardware as stainless steel, matte silver, or brushed nickel. That’s because I was going to replace the stove and refrigerator with stainless steel ones, and most importantly, the railing of the stairs right next to my kitchen is matte silver.
So I have already installed the faucet, light fixture, and range hood, and IKEA Billsbro door handles(not installed, just sitting on the doors for now).
But I didn't think about the tone of the new quartz countertop. After installation, the countertop looks too warm-beige, and the cabinet doors look too cool-white to me.
Is there a way I can neutralize this difference? Can the floor, backsplash, or door handles help them blend better together?
I already picked the floor(Lifeproof Dusk Cherry LVP), backsplash (white, grey, silver mix), and door handles(stainless steel) but I'm willing to change them if anythhing can improve the look.
I appreciate any advice... Thank you.

Comments (6)