Help assessing the building executional project (BEP)
2 months ago
last modified: 2 months ago
Hello Houzzers! We are starting to build our house in Portugal. We received a proposal for an architectural project. This proposal includes two mandatory parts: the architectural project and licenses, and the engineering project. However, the third part, the executional project, is optional. Our building manager says that the executional project is not currently relevant for us because we are going to build the structure with one contractor and then finish the house with other professionals.
I need help assessing the executional project to understand if it is a good proposition and whether it matters if we order it after we build the structure, or if the executional project is crucial to building the structure.
3. EXECUTION PROJECT (OPTIONAL - NOT MANDATORY TO OBTAIN A BUILDING PERMIT)
Architectural execution project, presented in the form of written and drawn parts, easy to interpret by the various
participants in its materialization and where it is specified.
- Finishing's map.
- Measurement map and quantities discriminated by specialty.
- Map of closets and kitchen.
- Map of interior and exterior openings.
- Constructive details that are considered necessary for the good execution of the work;