Houzz Logo Print

Are under (wall) cabinet molding and APC furniture end panels needed

2 months ago

We are using kraftmaid cabinetry and has been in the design phase for a while. The experiences of working with the local dealer has not been a pleasant experience. So I become suspicious of the options she recommends. For context, we choose the all plywood construction (APC).

The fist is under (wall) cabinet molding (costs ~$400), (product in kraftmaid catalog). It goes under the cabinet, I searched around and it looks like it may have the function of preventing the glares from the under cabinet lighting. Sees optional if a flushmount under cabinet lightning is used.

The other is the recommendation of upgrading all exposed wall cabinet end panel from all plywood construction end panel to all plywood construction furniture end panel (costs ~$500). see pictures

I wonder whether anyone had experiences with kraftmaid kitchen cabinets, what's the experiences of choosing these options.


Comments (4)

    MAC Design + Build
    Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
    Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler