Houzz Logo Print

What is this metal plate with decorative wire?

10 months ago

I assume this is meant to be decorative only…. it seems to be a copper plate with a variety of wires embedded into it as if it were embroidered. Where’s it from, what’s it called, and how do they do this? My searches failed to find anything like it, probably because I didn’t hit upon the correct search terms:

Comments (8)