SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinam1962

What projects do you have planned or going on at your house now?

Tina Marie
8 months ago

Thank you to Jilly (although the Mr. won't be thanking her LOL), for the bedroom photos on Sue's post. It got me to thinking about wallpaper again. I love wallpaper but I am too fickle to have it in our home. Meaning I get tired of it, or what to change it. We've had wallpaper in previous homes and even had it in our kitchen when we first built this house, but it's gone now. So it's on my mind for a little project, among a few others:

-I'd love to add wallpaper to our little entry area, just the one wall where I have a vintage hanging mirror/coat rack, and a crock of walking sticks. Something with a very small pattern. I'd also like to wallpaper the wall where our french doors lead to the sunroom. Wouldn't really be that much wall to cover, since the doors take up a good bit of it. I do have a chest on the larger portion of wall. Again, a small pattern. (I can picture the Mr's rolling eyes)

-We have been working on 3 areas of landscaping (beds), well me designing and buying plants and the Mr. doing the labor ha! They are almost done and I have several plants I started in pots that will be transplanted to the beds this fall. I bought a very large pot to add in one bed just this week, can't wait to get this project finished!

-Finish the overhaul of our "office". This is the room I bought the antique buffet for and had it painted black. I also bought a chair and ottoman for a corner of the room - then I quit. It really just needs final touches! Oh and the boxes, etc. we have in there - cleaning out some items. It's become a storage area!

What about you? Any projects??

Comments (38)