SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kswl3

Vacation Wardrobe Update: Many thanks to Spanish and Mtn!

Kswl
9 months ago
last modified: 9 months ago

I ordered one of the Ted Baker silk blouses Spanish posted on my river cruise packing thread and it arrived today. It is perfectly fabulous, looks great with a black silk skirt and looks even better with black velvet pants. I did not realize when i ordered it that it closes in the back with silk ties to make a bow, which gives it a bit more style. The size is generous, I ordered a large (size 12) to accomodate my bust and will probably have it tailored— not a whole size, just a wee bit smaller. I really like it!

I also ordered a thin ribbed knit 3/4 sleeve cotton top in a deep cognac color from Banana Republic from a recommendation by Mtnrdredux. It arrived last night and fits perfectly and looks great with the rest of my blue and beige palette, especially with off white slacks.

Still waiting for two pairs of shoes, one from Rothy and one from Cole Haan, from other recommendations received here. Thank you so much again for the help!

Cute back of blouse. It’s crazy, I don’t really even like puffed sleeves but love this 🤔

Edited to say this is weird, i can see the first photo when it’s in edit mode but not when it is posted. I’ll take it down in a few days anyway so apologies. I thought the fit might be of interest, it is sort of cropped to the waist but hangs instead of fitting closely.

Comments (39)