OT - Mah Jongg?
3 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
Related Discussions
mah jongg players/
Comments (1)Hi, cmama - I don't know much about mah jongg, but would love to learn. Are there typically mah jongg groups to join?...See MoreFavorite free online games or puzzles?
Comments (18)I used to play in Pogo. Bridge was my favorite because I played tournament bridge years ago. Most of the people playing were such headcases that I quit going in the rooms. Then I started playing this game based on 21. Played waaaay too much. Then they dumbed it down and I quit the Pogo site for good. Now my addiction is GW. :) yayagal, I know some Hearts addicts, Spades too....See MoreOT........what are you other pleasures ?
Comments (24)Thank you for your kind words. Meow, I use a free website called Pic2Pat. You upload any photo and it will change it to a cross stitch pattern, with a choice of finished size, material (different counts of Aida or linen) and the number of colours you want to use - mine has 120. I have previously had one project professionally framed. It also had some filament, also many colours had one thread of one colour and one of another, which was a pain, and beads, white work and cut work. The cut work was the scary bit as the rest was finished and I wasn't convinced the whole thing wouldn't fall apart!...See MoreMahjong mat for Mtn
Comments (19)@cozzie, tons of good Youtube videos. Then try playing online. I like ilovemahj.com @kendrah, i often hear that. But I find it much nicer with a mat, mainly for moving the tiles Neoprene mahjong mats provide a cushioned, non-slip surface that reduces noise, protects tables from scratches, and helps tiles slide smoothly during gameplay. They enhance the experience by preventing tile damage, making tiles easier to pick up, and often feature printed rule reminders or Charleston guides for American Mahjong. I inherited my MIL's late 1950s set which I played on for years, My BFF since 7th grade grew up with MJ but has no interest in playing. Her Mom is giving me her set!...See More- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
Related Stories

HOMES AROUND THE WORLDHouzz Tour: A Medieval Palace With an Art Deco Twist
Eltham Palace is hailed as an architectural masterpiece, but the 1930s modernization of this historic home was controversial
Full Story
LIFESimple Pleasures: Game Night Done Right
What's that sound? Popcorn popping, friends laughing and maybe, just maybe, a little trash talking
Full Story
WORLD OF DESIGNA Brief History of British Eccentricity
Britain is famous for its quirky characters. And some of the nation’s best interiors reflect this collective trait wonderfully
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN10 Reasons to Love Banquettes (Not Just in the Kitchen)
They can dress up a space or make it feel cozier. Banquettes are great for kids, and they work in almost any room of the house
Full Story
DECLUTTERINGDownsizing Help: How to Edit Your Belongings
Learn what to take and what to toss if you're moving to a smaller home
Full StorySponsored
yoyobon_gw