SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_18016625771

painting C.Roman

Олеся xxx
10 months ago
last modified: 10 months ago

I have painting 47.5x36 by C.Roman , it looks like original . Could someone tell me anything about the painting and fair market value ? Thank you

Comments (2)

• linda campbell
    10 months ago

Form the picture you posted it's hard to tell if it's a print or a painting. Did you look on line for the artist?

Олеся xxx thanked linda campbell
  • Michael Hilber
    10 months ago

“Wild Flowers”

Artist: C. Roman, Korean ( b. 1947 – )

Medium: Original Oil on Canvas, Framed

Subject: Impressionistic Floral

Size: 39.5” x 49.5”

Price: $1,995.00

All artwork is signed by C. Roman and comes with Certificate of Authenticity and Appraisal. Art Leaders Gallery is an authorized C. Roman art dealer.

C. Roman Biography

Pan Lee ( AKA C. Roman ) was born in Jeju Island, Korea 1947. As a young man he always expressed interest in drawing and painting. His family supported and encouraged him to pursue his passion for the arts. While in high school, his art teacher noticed his talent in art and recommended further training. He began taking collage art courses while in high school. After he graduated high school, he became a private student of the Jeju local artist guild.

C. Roman is a serious and professional artist whose whole life is dedicated to paintings. He is most recognized for his floral paintings and has been an avid gardener and nature enthusiast throughout his life.

His focus now, is still life paintings, particularly fruit and flowers. His technique involves richly textured oil on canvas with a unique blend of pallet knife work combined with thick brush-strokes. “I’m really a colorist. That’s what challenges me. The primary palette of my work is rich jewel tones that create a harmonious placement of flowers and fruits seemingly narrating life’s beauty. They tell stories of being together or apart and of creating identity”, said C. Roman.

He had many exhibitions in Jeju, Seoul and other cities in Korea for past 30 years.

Since 1998 he has exhibits at New York Art Expo every year.

C. Roman has exhibited in the Seoul Gallery as a member of the Seoul International Artists Association. He participated in, and painted abroad in the Artist exchange program for Korea, Japan and China.

C. Roman’s artwork can be found on display in many galleries across The United States and Asia.

Here's another

OIL PAINTING ON CANVAS BY C. ROMAN $35,000.00

https://www.antiquesartgallery.com/product/oil-painting-on-canvas-by-c-roman/

Олеся xxx thanked Michael Hilber