SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alejandra_ramirez5

Bathroom countertops color help!

Ale
10 months ago

Plain white quartz countertop or white cream quartz countertop with small streaks (can't see in person and no samples..)? I uploaded the only picture I was provided with of the cream/white quartz. The subway tile on shower walls and surrounding the tub is a white/creamy color but the bathroom walls (west highland white Sherwin Williams) make subway tile look whiter since the wall color is a creamier color. Bathroom floor has veins (very few brown.. more greige). Color of cabinets will be the top right color that's being pointed to in one of the pictures (crushed silk - ppg). I also uploaded a picture of the plain white quartz countertop. I'm scared that going for a very white countertop would make my creamier subway tile look dingy in comparison but I was leaning more towards selecting a plain countertop without any veins since the floor is already a bit busy. These two countertops are my only two options for now unless I find something better but I would like to try to stick with one of these 2 choices.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!