SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_303355884

Kitchen remodel guidance

Heidi Beal
10 months ago

Cabinet color will be PPG Antique Olive, drawer pulls and faucet in champagne bronze. I'm considering countertops in Formica Alabaster, or perhaps a marble look. The backsplash will be bead board, painted a shade of white (haven't made a final decision yet). The wall where the sink is located will be all bead board to the ceiling, no uppers, just two windows and about 30" of empty wall on either side of the windows. I'm considering painting the bead board on that wall the Antique Olive and installing open shelves to display herbs and pretty dishes. Floor is LVP in wood look gray tones. It wasn't my first choice, but I couldn't resist the price. Appliances will be stainless. I came across this porcelain agate look tile and love it. Just wondering about using it behind the range. One piece is 23.62" x 47.24" It has the grays and golds in it which I thought would tie in with the floors, appliances and drawer pulls. Is this getting too busy? Too many textures and styles together? My other option would be subway tile behind the range or other ideas you may have are certainly welcome.

Comments (4)