Houzz Logo Print

Does this exist for windows?

9 months ago

I have new room darkening hineycomb shades that work fine EXCEPT around the edges where too much light comes through.

Is there a window hardware thats a sort of corner only that i can put into the wall next to the shade and hang a room darkening fabric on both edges? i don't need/want it to span the whole top of the window, just a sort of quarter/corner bracket on the top 2 corners edges. I’d figure out a valance eventually but just want the light blocked right now.

If this exists, what is it called? Any idea where i could find it? Photo of window attached.


Comments (5)