SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stephanie_stewart157

Help! Furniture placement/TV Dilemma!

Stephanie
last year
last modified: last year

I would so appreciate any help with figuring out where to place my furniture. My TV died and it's time to get a decent sized one and mount it on the wall. If I'm mounting it to the wall, it has to be the right wall! Currently, my tv sits right next to my front door and it seems weird to mount a TV there. It's kind of in the entry space if I actually had an entry. A new console/cabinet is coming. It's actually 2 of the cabinets in the picture below. Should I move the tv to the opposite wall and try and use the couch as a border to the room? It's a long couch, about 90" so I'm not sure if there's room. Ugh, I have no idea what to do! The pics kinda make the room look a little bigger than it really is. Thanks for your help!

Comments (58)

• katrina_ellen
    last year

It does work for me because its the only possible arrangement. I don't want the sofa blocking the window or facing to look into the kitchen, I have a cut out wall into the kitchen with a low built in bookshelf beneath it on the wall Beverly is suggesting to be the TV wall, so I can't place the sofa there either. I have the sofa on the back wall like yourself with two side tables and a swivel chair (which I love) where Bev suggested to put yours and it works well because both the sofa and the chair can face the tv, the swivel works great for that, I can turn to talk to whoever is on the sofa and turn to watch tv.

Stephanie thanked katrina_ellen
  • Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

Ah, the swivel chair is a great idea!! Thanks so much for your help!! :-)

• Related Discussions

Need Help with furniture/TV placement in dining room design

Q

Comments (10)
    It would help if we had a better idea about the orientation of the rooms -- the space you have available. I agree with those who suggested you consider swapping the functions of the rooms -- make the existing dining room the TV viewing room and move the DR table to another room (LR or FR). Failing that, is it possible to extend the feed from the security cameras to a location where you would actually want to sit and watch TV? Failing that, could you purchase a nice tablet for hubby that he can have with him anywhere in the house, so he would have ready access to view the security feeds? After all, I would think the need to view those feeds is momentary at best -- watch a movie, pause the movie to check cameras for a second, return to movie -- right? He's not going to actually sit there and watch the feeds for any appreciable period of time, I would think (although my father can sit for appreciable periods of time watching the Weather Channel, so what do I know?).
    ...See More

Dilemma about TV placement

Q

Comments (2)
    Plan A is better in flow for the office and island. I suggest rotating the dining table to be parallel with the island. And how about switching positions with the loveseat with the chairs? Or, I wonder if the arrangement of sofa, loveseat, and chairs could be placed at a 45 degree angle with the TV in the corner next to the window? By rotating the other furniture the piano might be fine just where it is. Are you planning to use rugs to define the areas? I found them a little confusing in the drawings and conflicting with the open concept of the plan. Nice space.
    ...See More

Family room furniture arrangement and tv placement help

Q

Comments (2)
    i would not place over the fireplace, that is too high. you can put on an arm on the left side of the book case where the slot is for a smaller one or leave on the wall it is on, then i would give it a larger console. i think i would continue to have the sofa face the fireplace then have two swivels on the right side of the couch so they can turn to the fireplace, the tv, or the couch. i would not even ask about shelves i would quickly have them filled. if that step down gives a problem i think the least expensive solution is a slanted piece of wood shoved against it. well and glued down. if you ever want a little more color or zip, let me know can give you at the least some cool pillowsl. let me know.
    ...See More

Furniture placement dilemma;help!

Q

Comments (8)
    Yeah probably - TV is mounted way too high (fix with articulating mount) and there's also the issue its placement brings that compels you to orient the seating towards the wall. I'd try to add some more seating in an arrangement that can be a conversational area and also TV watching. Maybe try a pair of sofas so that they are facing each other and one can be for TV? Hard to tell how much space you have from the angle of the pic. Also, you can fix the blank wall easily with some large art.
    ...See More
  • chicagoans
    last year

A note about the Frame TV: I thought this was the answer to my dilemma about where to mount my TV (because the best spot for me is over the fireplace, and I was hoping to avoid that.) Salespeople at Best Buy, Abt, and Costco basically talked me out of it if I only have one TV (which I do.) Basically, the technology hasn't caught up with OLED or even QLED TVs, so they said that if you mostly use it for art, and only use it occasionally for a TV, then it should be fine. But if it's your only TV, they cautioned against it. They weren't trying to upsell me, because I made it clear that I'll just keep my current TV if I don't get a Frame.

I was bummed because I thought it would be a good solution. I'm hoping that the technology catches up to other TVs in a few years, but FYI for the Frame to sit flat on the wall as intended, there's a box for components that needs to be embedded into the wall. (So planning for it in the future is a bit tricky, because you can't just put it on a regular TV bracket if you want it to sit flat. And who knows if the box size will be the same in the future.)

I would love if my intel is wrong! So someone please correct me if needed.

Stephanie thanked chicagoans
  • PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    last year

We have TVs in our homes and smartphones in our hands. We are completely dependent on having them. It's technology and it's just as needed as the plumbing in our homes, and we don't feel the need to disguise sinks and toilets.

Stephanie thanked BeverlyFLADeziner
  • Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@chicagoans Thanks for the info about the Frame...I had no idea!!

• chispa
    last year

For the Frame TV there is one small box and one wire from TV to box. The wire can be hidden in the wall or placed on the wall surface and camouflaged. It is a thin wire. The box sits in the cabinet below our TV.

As far as the look of the picture when watching TV, we have no issues with it, but someone else might prefer a different look. We also have a high end Sony 100" TV in a media room and I can watch either of them happily. We got our Frame TV this past year and this model has the matte glass, which is great for controlling glare for both the TV and art modes.

This review also explains the choices:

https://www.theverge.com/2022/4/4/23009799/samsung-the-frame-2022-preview-matte-display-artwork

For it to sit flat on the wall, you use the two hanging brackets that come with the TV. You can use a regular TV mount, but even a very low profile one, would have the TV sticking out an inch or two.

Stephanie has a closet next to the TV area, so if she didn't want a console under a Frame TV, it would be easy enough to run the thin wire to the closet and put the box in there. There is always more than just one way to make things work!

As with any electronics, check current specs, because improvements are made every year.

Stephanie thanked chispa
  • Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

OK, I tried it two ways and I definitely like Beverly's way the best! I really like it! The only issue I see is glare from the window, but I hear the new TV's handle that better. (Will be a different console and TV) What do you think?

• nelliebean
    last year

I like both ways you have shown. I'm just going to suggest one other way. Perhaps a long sideboard against the wall where the sofa was originally with the tv in the corner by the the window on a slight angle.

Stephanie thanked nelliebean
  • KW PNW Z8
    last year

I like your furniture in Beverly’s arrangement too. Seems to open up your entry or define it. It makes the LR look cozier & more inviting too. Question - do you have enough wall length for your two cabinets you have on order? I looked at them & seems length is 33.9” so you need @ 68”. Seems like they are not as deep at @13” as your existing chest you have TV sitting on so that’s good. Have to say that I love the color of your sofa & especially love your Dubonnet poster above it!

Stephanie thanked KW PNW Z8
  • chicagoans
    last year

@chispa Great to hear you like the Frame! I didn't know anyone who actually had one installed, so good to hear. :) It's such a great idea; I'm hoping the options continue to expand. (Curious, what art do you display on yours? Your own picture or other?)

Stephanie thanked chicagoans
  • katrina_ellen
    last year

The glare will be coming at you from the window if the sofa is directly across from the window, or on the tv if it is directly across from the window. If you leave the tv where you had it and just move the chair thats the only other option. Thats how I have it and it works unless you close your drapes which you may not want to do. I get the afternoon sun facing west so it gets pretty intense. If you face east or north it shouldn't be too bad.

• Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@KW PNW Z8 Funny you should ask about the cabinets I bought. Yes, I think they're going to be too big for the space now. Ugh, back to the search. I'd like to put something simple against the wall by the door (entry console), but don't want the two pieces of furniture to unbalance each other. I have no idea what kind of simple cabinet would be best under the TV. I'd rather have one that stands as opposed to floating. Hmmmm, any ideas? (Thanks for noticing the poster! My Dad collected old wine posters and it's really special to me :-)

• Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@katrina_ellen Yea, the glare is the only thing. And showing my neighborhood what I'm watching on TV! But, I really like the new arrangement and it feels cozier. I'll live with it a few days and see if it bothers me!

• KW PNW Z8
    last year

@Stephanie - I think you have lots of options. The cabinets you ordered - one of them might make a nice entry table to place where the TV was. With the closed doors it offers a bit of storage space Hang the 2 pieces of framed art that were on wall with chair & lamp (now is TV wall). Get a taller candlestick type lamp to place on it for added soft light in entry area & maybe add a tray or pretty plate to set keys etc. in on way in the front door. Or, a mirror would be nice too instead of art. For the TV, I’d get a single piece that’s just a bit longer than TV. Doesn’t have to match the entry piece - only coordinate with it. Or, return both pieces & get an open console table for entry & a different cabinet for TV. Options! About the glare on TV from window. That might not be an issue depending on when TV being used. I’m guessing drapes are closed at night too.

• Beerpocketbook
    last year

You could pull the drapes when you watch tv to cut the glare (and prying eyes). I think Beverly’s arrangement looks fabulous in your room. Very cozy and pretty and it does highlight the couch.

Stephanie thanked Beerpocketbook
  • chispa
    last year

@chicagoans, I did buy the $50/year Samsung art subscription and spent a couple of hours browsing through and saving to my "favorites" folder. I think I saved around 30 and then cut that back to the 18 that I liked the most and complemented my decor. I browsed through the art library last week with my mother and they had added a few I had not seen before.

I have John Costable, Van Gogh, Pierre-Auguste, Monet, Klimt, Alfred Sisley, Wendy Keller and a few others. It rotates through my saved art, leaving each up for 10 minutes. All of this is adjustable. Haven't tried to upload my own photos.

• Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@KW PNW Z8 Thanks so much for the ideas! My decorating skills are limited. And I measured the space between the couch and the wall (where the tv is now) and it's actually 88". Do you think there's enough space to put the two cabinets I bought? I guess there is the space, but would it look ok in the space now that it's a little smaller? Or should I find something not as wide?

• KW PNW Z8
    last year

@Stephanie - Your ”decorating skills” aren’t limited! You’re only just getting your creativity muscles tuned up! That’s why I like this forum - it’s a giant brainstorming session with one person’s ideas generating more ideas from others. A big think tank!

I have several random thoughts about using the 2 new cabs below TV on that long wall. Your wall will take the 2 cabinets with 20” to spare. The cabs are not as deep as your current TV cab so that’s a plus but the 2 would be pretty close to sofa even if most of the spare 20” of wall is at the sofa end. How wide is TV & do you have any plans to have a larger TV any time soon? My thought is TV table should be a bit longer than TV but not a lot longer. Maybe at least 1 foot longer. How would the 2 cabs together fit that length vs TV length? I’m also wondering if you use the 2 cabs if TV will look not quite right if it’s not centered on seam where they meet. With a single cab the same length TV could easily be placed off center above cab. I realize I’m not giving an opinion - I don’t have one! It just depends. Have you taken delivery of the cabs yet & can you return if you do? It might be a matter of seeing at least one of them to see if you like it for TV or as an entry table.

• freedomplace1
    last year

Your original furniture placement, with the new, larger tv mounted on the same entry wall - except with a floating shelf console - would be your best option

Stephanie thanked freedomplace1
  • Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@freedomplace1 Very pretty! What makes you like the previous set up better?

• Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@KW PNW Z8 Great thoughts! So, I made one cabinet and I'm not liking it as much. I think you're right, with two it will be too long and maybe too tall. I can return them to Target. Yep, trying to get at least a 55-60" TV. The TV width would be 48 or 53" depending on which size I choose. And maybe 60" is too big for the space, what do you think? (Testing it out with the cardboard!) Here are some pics and a console I really love...West Elm (68"), $$$. Thanks for all your help!

Testing 60" TV!

• la_la Girl
    last year

Adding some bamboo blinds on the window could enable you to lower them just a bit to cut the glare - sometimes that is easier than closing curtain panels

Stephanie thanked la_la Girl
  • KW PNW Z8
    last year

Yes, the West Elm media cab is lovely but $$! Does seem that length will box in that wall end of sofa. I think you have the viewing distance from chair & window end of sofa for a 60” TV. A cabinet that’s a bit shorter & still narrow would be better IMO. It would need to be placed pretty close to open end of wall. The cabinet you put together - did you try it in your entry? You might want to keep one of them but depends on what you do about TV cab. Question - the chest TV currently sits on - will it fit under the mirror on the short wall straight ahead from door? It looks like a cute piece.

• Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@KW PNW Z8 The chest will fit on the short wall with about 5 inches to spare. Do you think it's better than the wicker? I checked out the furniture offerings in small town KS and it was bleak! I'll have to keep looking. Yes, a little longer than tv and more narrow sounds like just what it needs. So, the tv console would go more to the left end of the wall instead of centered on the open space?

• chloebud
    last year

Stephanie, this might have been mentioned already, but a helpful tip for me is to have a console that’s about 25% wider than the TV. Seems to be a good balance.

Stephanie thanked chloebud
  • KW PNW Z8
    last year

@Stephanie Is that little chest taller & not deeper than the wicker piece? I thought of it bc it looks more substantial than the wicker piece & it is cute. What about the new cabinets you bought - would one fit there & be good bc it’s narrower than both the wicker & chest pieces? I think a taller piece under the mirror would look great & if it’s not deep it will allow roomy traffic flow. Understand that area in hall isn’t anything you’ve asked about but this moving decor around is a slippery slope! One thing causes another - dominoes anyone?

About @chloebud comment on TV cab sizing - I agree with her but that would put your TV cab at 66+” for a 60” TV that is 53” wide or long. I think we already decided that’s too long with available space of 88” along that wall. Question - is that the actual wall space or the floor space between front of sofa & entry wall - the original spot where TV was? I reread prior post about length & now not sure. Please clarify what actual wall length is from front of sofa to end of LR wall - the spot that lines up with tile in entry.

PS - “small town KS”? Maybe check Wayfair? Remember their ad & Kelly - ‘always ships free’ 😊

• Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@KW PNW Z8 The chest is a bit taller and actually an inch smaller in depth than the wicker chest. The length from the front of the couch to the opposite wall is 150" and from the couch to the first edge of the tile is 105". And here is the cabinet on the small wall! Yes, definitely dominoes!

• Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@KW PNW Z8 I've never ordered from Wayfair. Have you had good luck with them?

• KW PNW Z8
    last year

The new chest looks pretty nice under the mirror! What do you think? Is it not as deep as either the wicker trunk or TV chest? Do you have a place you could use both of them? If you leave the entry open - no console or TV there - just hang some art on that entry wall - then this new set up seems quite nice & is nice to see when walking through front door. A vase or other decor would look great on chest top. An Idea! - The current TV chest - is it the right size to fit under LR window next to chair & use for lamp or end table for chair? It looks like it’s just under window sill height & it’s really a cute piece - fits nicely with your sofa & chair style wise IMO.

Wayfair - yes, I have ordered from them & never had any issues - never had to return anything but it’s supposed to be not painful if needed. I do pay attention to item reviews & I do search on pieces I’m considering to compare pricing. Their smaller furniture is mostly RTA & priced fairly for the quality. There is a range. I’ve bought a nice wooden wheeled desk chair - it is paired with a very expensive Stickley furniture desk we’ve had for years & they look great together. I also got a very small white RTA storage cabinet for my toilet room in master bath. And, a Hooker Bombe’ chest - not RTA- for a hallway which is pretty decent. I’d looked all over my city for a piece for that hallway & had given up so I was delighted to find this. I have to say that I do a lot of online looking for ideas & price comparisons before checking locally. My city is mid-size so there are some furniture sources but for more it’s a short drive across a bridge & state border to a larger city where I don’t like the traffic! I’m not afraid to buy online as long as the return policy is easy. Must say - I have no connections with Wayfair - just a customer!

ETA - that wall - with 105” & a 66” TV console, you have 39” of space. Seems like enough room but wouldn’t want any longer. I think it would be good to consider overall size of room & pieces - the scale. The TV & console shouldn’t loom large over everything else. You can do a floor mockup with cardboard or tape for console length & see how it flows & feels. You might find something slightly smaller for a 60’ TV & more smaller for a smaller TV.

• Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@KW PNW Z8 Yes, I like the new cabinet on that wall! Probably a different mirror, but definitely like it. The wood chest is too big to put to the right of the chair...I'm not sure why my pics make my room look bigger than it is, oh how I wish I had more space! Yes, I'm finding the struggle to be not having an overwhelming TV and cabinet in this fairly small space. I need a cabinet that's really simple I think. I look at some of the MCM ones and I really like them, but I wonder if they would fit with the rest of my nonMCM furniture. Maybe...a simple IKEA cabinet that is more the feel of my home like these...I'm kinda loving the green one! (61 x 15)

• Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@KW PNW Z8 or maybe even a bookcase?

• KW PNW Z8
    last year

@Stephanie I like the green Ikea chest too - both the style & color. MCM furniture is great bc it blends with so many styles with its clean, simple lines. If you found an MCM style piece you love & that works, I’d say go for it. Your Dubonnet poster would look great with it! Bookcase as TV stand not high on my list because it usually looks like using a bookcase bc don’t have a proper cabinet for TV. And, a bookcase would likely be too tall. But, a proper cabinet for TV can have shelving that can hold books like a bookcase. Such as the green Ikea piece - as long as any components needed for TV could be placed behind the doors. That wood chest - is the back of it finished? Could it function as a table in front of the couch if the ottoman was closer to the chair & the chair closer to the window wall & angled more towards the long new TV wall - angled more away from the couch I mean. I’m becoming invested in that chest! 😁 It would also be great in a bedroom at end of bed or under a window. It sort of looks like a keepsake trunk shape.

ETA - the mirror over new chest - if the frame is wood, it could be painted if you don’t like the white color. But, if you place a decor piece that has some white in it on top of the chest, you might like the white mirror more.

• Cheryl Smith
    last year

it looks so much nicer already since you center the tv on the wall across from the window as others suggested. I would look for a taller, wider console and just set the TV on top of it instead of mounting on the wall. It's to much of a commitment for me. if you aren't happy with the placement or hieght you have holes to patch. if you are a Costco member they have some great entertainment centers for a decent price. I'd look for one at least 36' tall by about twice the actual width of the tv. It just looks more balanced. the taller the tv sets the less glare you will have from the window since its across the room. blackout drapes help. I would move your new cabinet and mirror to where you currently have your TV an easier place to drop keys and things when you come in the door. just find a long narrow picture to put in its place.

My Houzz: Feminine Chic Charms in a Chicago Rental · More Info

Livingroom by InsideOut, Tavernier · More Info

Tone on Tone Living Room 2 · More Info

Stephanie thanked Cheryl Smith
  • Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@KW PNW Z8 The chest is not finished on the back. It's a cedar chest my grandparents gave my mother when she got married. I put it under the window...is that too much furniture in the room? OK, I moved this other chest in to see how a higher piece would look in the TV space. I'm liking it! Getting closer! I also like the idea of a white piece on that small wall under the mirror!

• Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@Cheryl Smith Thanks so much for the ideas! I put the taller cabinet under the tv, and I think it does a better job of filling up that wall. Great idea! I so agree, I hate the commitment of mounting a tv...makes me so anxious! I love to move furniture around and mounting doesn't jive with that. Some of the prettiest tv consoles I've seen have actually been taller buffets. Those are great examples! I also like refinished long dressers. Here are my favorites....I just wonder if they're too big for the space?

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    last year

I tried to play :-))

Stephanie thanked Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
  • PRO
    Stephanie thanked Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
  • KW PNW Z8
    last year

@Stephanie - Love the cedar chest under the window! I see it’s not quite tall enough for ideal end table use for chair but it could be useful for that anyway. It looks a bit close to wall - needs to be far enough out to allow drapes to close easily behind it. How about placing your framed photos on it - would make them more of a feature to be together in a grouping of at least 3. I also do like your tall chest as a TV console. I can’t see the entire wall in pic but I think you have room to move it away from sofa & towards end of wall - doesn’t need to be centered on wall - just more space at sofa end as it looks a bit cramped in. It’s a nice idea to put art around TV on wall too. Of course I’m biased since I’ve done that! See my LR photo. You can see my TV is almost the width of cabinet - there’s 3” each side & TV is 55”. TV was upsized long after we got cabinet & I’m not parting with the cabinet!

• Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@Celery. Visualization, Rendering images Looks like an AI program! Very cool!

• Amanda Smith
    last year

I would move the furniture so that the tv is on the far wall, with the sofa facing the window. 2 reasons: glare from the window and why would you want your neighbors knowing what you are watching on tv?

Stephanie thanked Amanda Smith
  • Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@KW PNW Z8 Your LR is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Yes, I love how you have pictures placed around it. Looks really nice. OK, I tried the pics on the chest...great idea! I was always knocking them over on the end tables. And is this far enough to the left for the tv chest? I see how that looks much better giving the couch more space. Thanks so much for helping me get this room put together! It feels so much better in here...I never could have figured it out on my own!

• Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@Amanda Smith Yea, the glare and the neighbors are the only issues with this layout. I tried the couch on the other wall and it made the room more narrow. I've had the tv on the far wall by the entry trying to avoid those things, but it always felt far from the rest of the living room. Do you mean like the pic below?

• KW PNW Z8
    last year

@Stephanie Wow! Looks really nice! I’d say now’s the time to live with this arrangement for a bit & see how it flows & feels with the TV & chair in new locations. I’m guessing your temporary TV chest needs to be returned to its home but now you know what to look for. For point of reference, my TV console is only 15” deep x 54” long. A narrower cabinet will make a good difference in your space if you need a longer cabinet bc you get a larger TV. That slippery slope again! Your entry is also changed & if you’re not keeping one of the new chests then there’s nothing on that wall which creates new open space. Several have made suggestions about choices for it - mirror & chest or art only & mirror & chest on the short wall where mirror & wicker is. Those are new traffic flows too so try them out while considering change options. A thought about sources for furniture pieces - I often hear FB marketplace is good for finding quality older pieces. I’ve never used as not a FB user but thought I’d mention it.

Stephanie - this has been such a fun thread you started! You’ve been such a good sport about doing all the work of moving things around & posting pics for more input! I’ll be interested to see if you make anymore changes! I see your windows are open so guessing you’re enjoying spring - I’m envious. It’s mid 40’s & raining here in PNW!! Coldest & wettest spring in 20 years per the weather folks. ☔️

• RTHawk
    last year

Have you tried this layout? This will have the TV where you have it in your latest picture but have the couch facing the TV. This will make your sofa kind of a divider between the entry way and living room. Put a shallow sofa table or storage table behind the couch.

If you're looking for more storage, this IKEA one (havsta) is nice. https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/havsta-tv-storage-combination-glass-doors-white-s59386199/

Stephanie thanked RTHawk
  • Amanda Smith
    last year

Stephanie, this is what I meant. I liked this arrangement.

Stephanie thanked Amanda Smith
  • Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@Amanda Smith When I had it like that it felt like it made the room more narrow. IDK, definitely no perfect way to arrange this room! I wish I could knock out a wall!

• Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@RTHawk I haven't, but I guess I will now! Thanks for sending the layout!! :-)

• Stephanie
    Original Author
    last year

@KW PNW Z8 Thanks again for taking the time to help me! I'll post a pic if I find a cabinet that works! PNW...wow, that's the dream!! Have a good week! :-)

• katrina_ellen
    last year

I tried that arrangement RTHawk posted but it didn't work for me, the room was too narrow for the sofa, it just looked awkward, but yours may work. I think whats throwing me off with the tv on that wall is that the art needs to be over the sofa, but of course don't change it until you decide on the final arrangement. I think the additional chest under the window is too much furniture-but thats me-I like things fairly simple. You could add something to the tv wall once you get the arrangement settled, that would fill out space nicely.

I tend to like the seating facing the tv so I don't have to turn my neck to watch it, thats why mine is at the entry way. I wish I could add more space too!