SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carrieann_wood

Help with faucet placement

Laney
last year

Do I have it right this time with leaving the champagne bronze faucet on top of the black & Gold vanity & The Polish nickel on the pedestal sink ? Sure it won't look out of place being a different finish from the kitchen ? Also bc I plan on doing black & or gold w white lighting throughout house ? The light for bathroom ( downstairs with PN faucet) has" PN Black n gold" in it so maybe it can work?
The light would look good on the black and gold vanity ( upstairs) if I changed it to the PN faucet too bc has all 3 colors ? I can leave it or switch it out by tomorrow? I like the champagne bronze but I did in my kitchen & I can't seem to get around the fact of having another gold faucet in bathroom after doing entire kitchen in that findh ? I wouldn't know what light to use since I'm not sure on kitchen but I know it's going to be a " black gold & white " so any combo would look the same?
I think if I did the faucet black maybe I could of gotten away w a black & gold bathroom ? The vanity is upstairs btw & pedestal sink " powderoom " is downstairs. I was going for something artsy & bold? Any suggestions on a paint color for now. I'll wallpaper later when I learn how lol Ty ! Keep it this way or change around?

Comments (24)