SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juan_maldonado70

Licensed Bretonstone Quartz countertops quote in Raleigh , NC area

Hello all,

I have been requesting estimates for my Quartz countertop projects in my area, Raleigh, NC, and fabricators first choice will be their “in stock” slabs. It seems that most in stock quartz slabs are made using other than the licensed Bretonstone technology. Some common ones are Cosmos, Stone Basyx, Vadara.

The quote includes terms such as Level 1, 2, 3 for quartz, or they just ask for colors, without disclosing the brand.

When I mention that I would like to use the material from a licensed Bretonstone technology slabs such as Hanstone, Cambria Company, Caesar Stone, Cosentino S.A, DuPont Zodiaq re-named Corian Quartz, LG Hausys America Inc, Vicostone etc, I get crazy high estimates for just the material. 3K to 8K more than what my initial quote was for an off-brand quartz. With the internet you can be informed on what the average people pay for the same project in your area. The statistics of cost estimates can be found using google. On average, a quartz countertop in Raleigh, NC can range from $50 to $120 per square foot, including installation.

Why would you pay +$200 per square foot just for material.

I figure there has to be a midpoint in the deal where consumer and fabricator can meet, and they make a profit, but the customer does not have to overpay.

Here are the details.

#1 Section with double bowl Sink and with dishwasher underneath 76x26 = 13.7 SqFt

#2 42x 26 = 7.6 SqFt

#3 43x26 = 7.8 SqFt

Area Total = 29 Sq Ft

No Backsplash or island

Comment (1)